Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eye candy day


It was a beautiful sunny day today and after my workout at the gym, I decided to catch some of those rays and work on my tan. I looked out at the outdoor pool and saw that quite a few guys had the same idea too as almost all the deck chairs were occupied. Like me, they didn't want to miss the chance to catch the sun as it's mostly cloudy these days.

For me, it turned out to be eye candy day as I saw that all these guys looked really fit and toned. Wow, very nice indeed! You don't get luckier than this, you know. It's usually a mix of fit and fat or on a "bad" day, only the chubbier ones :-[.







As I was checking out those hunks, without being obvious of course, I noticed this one guy that was really ripped. I mean, abs-that-you-could-wash-your-Calvin-Kleins-on ripped!

"Why can't I get abs like those?" I thought to myself. If I could only run my fingers over his six-packs. Would he let me if I asked nicely? :-]





It really makes your day when you see sexy guys in tiny little trunks that leave almost nothing to the imagination, although being a little mysterious can be nice. There was this cutie who wore his trunk so low that his butt crack was showing!




The highlight of the day has to be the "battle of the bulge!". No, I'm not talking beer-bellies here but the male anatomy down south. Now, who can resist the temptation of checking out the one with the biggest and most delicious bulge? No, not me.

So, I gleefully satisfied my temptation and with my little eye I quickly spied... but I couldn't believe my luck. They were all almost as equally well endowed. Ok, no winners today. It was fun anyway.





I just love guys who wear white trunks. They are daring, adventurous, dangerous! The contrast against their tanned skin make them look so sexy. And the guy lying on the deck chair next to me happens to be wearing one!

Next thing I know, he decides to take a swim. Well, you know what happens when white trunks get wet, right? I started to get excited at the thought of wet, white trunks. I couldn't wait for him to get out of the water. I laid on my back, closed my eyes but made sure I didn't doze off.

When he finally got out of the water, my first reaction was to open my eyes. I had to quickly think of something so as not to arouse suspicion. Yes, I pretended to re-apply my sunscreen lotion while discreetly checking out his wet and by now, very sheer trunks. The lovely sight that greeted me was truly the icing on the cake that really, really made my day.

I wonder if there'll be another day like this. I'm crossing my fingers...








No comments: