Friday, October 5, 2007

Bad, bad boy...





Ok, I've been a bad, bad boy. I know that I've not been posting stuff 'coz every time I try to organize my thoughts to post something, I get distracted. It's been happening so often lately. Distracted by what? Well, many things. Ok, actually, just one thing. My thoughts tend to digress to one thing that gets me all horny and I end up having to satisfy myself. I can't help it. I have to do it, everytime. Sometimes, more than once a day.



I blame it on him. No, not the cute guy. That little "guy". Always getting hard. Always getting me hot & horny. Always wanting to be jerked off. "He" has kinda kept me busy all this time.




When it's all over, no words can describe the feeling of a job well done.


A cold shower once in a while should help cool this hot & horny fella I suppose.




Having said that, there's nothing like feeling a powerful load fired from that mean little weapon. That adrenalin-pumping, blood rushing shot. What exhilaration!



Writing all this has got "little bro" hot & horny again. Excuse me while I go load some bullets. Now, where did I put my lube...






No comments: