Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time for another one

I think I'm craving for another massage. I was planning to do this massage thing at least once a month but never really got around to it. You know, when you're busy, time just seem to whizz by.
Anyway, the stresses of life (not to mention annoying pesky people!) adds to the pain-in-the-you-know-where. So, a good full body massage is just the thing I need to get rid of the knots in my muscles and relax my mind.


Yes, I need to be pampered..


Since I went for my first one about 2½ months ago, I've been wanting to go for another one. This time, I want a longer session. I really enjoyed the first one but it was too short.
I was about to call to book an appointment when I received their newsletter on the following month's (Nov) promotion. I saw that the Warm & Wet Sensual Delights are back. I'd wanted to try that one the last time but missed it. So, I'll have to be patient and wait till Nov comes along to try it.


The appetizer
The ritual starts off with your therapist giving you a bath and a body scrub. Gosh, what could be more sensual than having two wet, soapy bodies together! I hope I'll be able to get a cute, hunky therapist.. :-]


The appetizing Sensual Delight begins with the therapist
giving you a bath and body scrub.



The main course
After the bath & scrub, the sentuhan massage begins. Ooo.. that's gonna feel like heaven. The pair of strong hands rubbing against your oiled skin, massaging all the way from head to toe. That ought to do the job of de-stressing my body. Provided little bro down there doesn't decide
to suddenly make his presence known and take center stage!!! :-[]


Followed by the delicious main course.. the massage.



The dessert
The whole ritual ends with a yoghurt splash and essential oils to moisturize and tone your skin followed by a relaxing rinse. What a way to pamper your body.


Topped-up with a mouth-watering
moisturizing splash & relaxing rinse.


Maan, I really can't wait lah!






No comments: