Saturday, August 11, 2007

Questions...

Before I even sign up for a massage session, there are so many questions in my head already! You see, this is my first ever trip to a masseur so don't blame me. I wonder if I'll get someone as cute as this guy. That'll be a bonus..




... or someone as hunky as this guy, hmmm...





Will he be completely naked too? Is this how he's going to do it? The massage, I mean. Get those naughty thoughts out of of your head!





Will he end up doing this? I hope not. At least not on my very first visit. ;-)



Even with all these unanswered questions, I'm determine to do it. Just like what Nike says, "just do it". For the first time, I'm going to be completely naked with a guy rubbing me all over. Sounds a little intimidating but so sensual. Actually, I'm kinda looking forward to it. Ya, I'm getting a mixture of different feelings...






No comments: