Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yes, I did it!


So, I finally got the full body massage that I was so looking forward to despite all the initial "anxiousness". Well, to be honest, I really enjoyed it and I did not even feel a bit nervous at all. Like I said before, I just did it.

I called in a half hour before to make an appointment as it was a Sunday afternoon and the place is just a 3-minute drive from my home. It was quiet as there weren't many people at that time. The whole atmosphere was very relaxing, what with the soft, warm lighting and nice meditative music with sounds of nature in the background. The therapeutic effect of the sounds of flowing water really helped in calming the mind.



I was ushered to one of the smaller rooms with a single mattress on the floor. It was bathed in soft, warm light from the lamp on the floor next to the mattress. I undressed and waited for the masseur. A short while later, a young guy in singlet and track pants came in and introduced himself as Jim. Ok, he's not as cute as the pic I posted before this but nonetheless, he's quite cute too, in his own way :-). He's very friendly and made the whole session very comfortable for someone like me who's doing this for the first time.

Jim, my masseur

He started with the back of my legs all the way down to my feet. Those strong pair of hands did a good job of massaging my leg muscles and getting those "knots" out. It felt really good and it's effect was apparent when my trip to the gym paid off. My run on the treadmill was even better than usual as I noticed that I could run faster and longer.


He then moved on to my back, buttocks and shoulders. The feeling was so nice that I wish it would go on forever. I could do this everyday!! :-)




Now, the front of my legs needed the same wonderful treatment and after that, it was the arms. Then my abdominals and chest got a nice rubdown. It felt so sensual. The pair of strong, masculine hands massaging my chest, running his fingers over my nipples, again and again. Yes, it almost gave a hardon!! It would've been quite embarrassing as he was kneeling over me and his buttocks were directly over where my penis was. Imagine if I had an erection, it would be poking him!!!! ;-]




Well, the 45-minute session ended with a neck massage. Too short I say. I'll take the longer 1½-hour session the next time. I then took a shower in their outdoor-style showers. There's no roof and above you is actually the sky. How cool! You are literally seeing stars when you shower at night.

So, will I go again? Yes, definitely. Now that I know what it feels like, I can't wait for the next one. I may try another masseur. Who knows, he may be cuter! ;-)






No comments: