Friday, August 10, 2007

Going to do it



Yes. I'm finally going to sign up for a full body massage to de-stress. My muscles are stiff and my body needs a good rub down. Never had one before but I know I'm going to enjoy it. It's a men's spa and highly recommended. I went to check out the place and seems like a cosy place. It looks clean and the man was quite friendly. He looks a little intimidating though as he was a tanned, muscular guy dressed in a singlet that showed off his tattoos.

The place has no sign board and I guess it's one of those that rely on "word-of-mouth" advertisement. Found it when I did a search on the internet. Nice and informative web site with newsletters you can subscribe to. Their rates are quite affordable and they offer a range of different types of massages.

I'll start with the traditional malay-style massage. Heard that Thai massages are more aggressive and brutal. Don't want to end up with bruises! LOL!! Can't wait for a good pair of strong manly arms to give that "magical touch".






No comments: