Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Naked guy in sauna

I had just finished my workout at the gym and decided to use the sauna. As usual I wrapped myself in a towel and headed for the sauna which is just next to the steam room. I opened the door and as I entered, there was one guy inside. He was sitting on the upper deck, leaning against the wall, legs stretched out and in all his naked glory. He looked at me but did not even bother to cover up. Well, very daring, I told myself. You see, it's not the usual thing, in our culture, for this kind of public display.




Anyway, I sat down on the lower deck, pretending to ignore him when I actually was rather curious and wanted to peek at his naked toned body. It must have been less than 2 minutes later when he got down from the upper deck. Leaving so soon? I thought to myself. I wished that I could ogle at that body of his a little longer. Then, he just stood there on the floor and started doing stretches! First was the arms, then the legs, then followed by the rest of his body. Gosh! That's so sexy... Looks like this guy is quite an exhibitionist!



He certainly wasn't shy to show off that lean, toned, athletic physique of his. And I, well, I most certainly enjoyed that little display of his. It was kinda arousing looking at his hot body, those muscles wet with beads of glistening sweat. Almost made my dick hard! What if someone else came in? Would he continue doing it or stop? I quietly hoped that no one else would come in and use the sauna. That would spoil the whole show!

Fortunately for me, no one did. It went on for a couple of minutes... long enough for me to scrutinize that sexy bod of his. When he was done, he left the room. Is he gay? Was he trying to get my attention? The truth is, I was almost tempted to comment on what a nice dick he has but I didn't. Don't want to look like I'm that easy. Well, if I bump into him again in the sauna... doing naked stretches...


No comments: